Two days ago, Docker released a new Docker for Windows version for edge channel users with build number 18.04-ce-win62.
- The new version brings with it security updated and bug fixes.
- Docker composed comes with a new build number 1.21.0
- Fix Kubernetes duplication inversion command
- Windows: Hyper-V containers are broken after 36586 was merged
- Introduced version 2.4 of the docker-compose.yml specification.
- This version requires Docker Engine 17.12.0 or above.
Get Started with Update
To update to the new version and I will follow the update screen prompt and start the process
Once the update is done I’ll start docker and run the docker version command to make sure the version has been updated.
As you can see below, the new version is set to 18.04.0-ce